Search This Shit

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Breakfast popsicles!



I'm a genius! I've started making smoothies for breakfast every once in awhile, but I never measure anything so I always have leftovers. Thus, breakfast popsicles were born. I pour leftover smoothie batter (? would that be a batter? i don't fucking know) into my popsicle molds. Unsurprisingly, my 3 year old LOVES these. "Mama! Can I have a popsicle for breakfast?" "Of course, dear!" 


I always use frozen, over ripe bananas as the base for smoothies because I hate ice in them. The bananas make them almost like a milkshake in consistency. Then, I throw in whatever else I have laying around like protein powder, steel cut oats, other frozen fruits, greek yogurt, nut butters, etc, etc. Very easy, no recipe required!




I love the molds I linked above, by the way. They don't make huge popsicles, and they're so easy to unmold. I also love that they're individual, so once my popsicles are frozen, I can take them out of the stand and put them in the freezer laying down to save space. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi. just found your blog. argh you make me laugh. thank you ! thanks also for the crappy crochet patterns you share. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like my subpar crochet, anon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a batter? I DONT FUCKING KNOW - brilliant. I like when I find people with the same half arsed attitude to life/parenting/crochet as me. Blog on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there,
    i am the anonymous of the 1rst comment. Any new crap you made ?
    best, anon

    ReplyDelete
  5. suck my c--k baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clever idea for using up leftover smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DEAR APPLICANT,

    We offer Affordable loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers. We are certified,trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic and a co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing,we offer the following:* Personal Loans * Student Loan * Business Loans * Consolidation Loan * Combination Loan* *Home Enhancement* Car Loan *Construction Loan e.t.c

    We are Christian organization founded, people in needs of assistance helps, such as financial help. So, if you go through financial difficulties or you are in any financial mess, and you need funds, to start you need your own business, or you need a loan to pay off your debts or pay your bills, start a nice business, or you will find it difficult, to obtain capital loan from local banks, for the Bible says , "" Anyone who asks, receives Luke 11.10, and who seeks, finds, and who knocks on the door, the door will be opened ", so do not miss this chance, because Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever more. Please this is for serious minded and God-fearing people.

    Fill the application form below for further information.

    Full Name:___________
    Sex:________
    Age:______
    Country:__________
    Address___________
    State: ________
    Tel:______
    Occupation: __________
    Monthly Income:___________
    Loan Amount Needed ($) :__________
    Amount in Words:
    Loan Duration:__________
    Pan Card or Voters Id No:__________

    We await your responds

    Regards
    Trust Bridge Financial Service
    E_mail: trustbridgefinancialservice943@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete