- E hook
- Green, worsted weight yarn for stem
- Any other color worsted weight yarn you want for the fruit
- Tapestry needle
R1: SC 6 sts into magic ring, pull closed
R8 - R16: SC around (36 sts)
1. Starting at the top of the pepper, thread the long tail of yarn and pull it all the way around to the bottom of the pepper.
2. Insert needle in bottom center of pepper and bring out to top center, pulling yarn tight.
3. Bring yarn back to the top of the pepper, and repeat first two steps on other half of the pepper, making sure you pull that yarn pretty tight. You pepper will look like this goatse thing again:
4. Repeat above steps so that your garlic pepper like this:
Now knot the yarn at the very top where it will be covered by the stem, then weave in ends.